FAQ: easyRESCUE-A (Automatic)
To improve your results, try using the keyword search on your left. Upon entering a keyword, non-related content will be filtered out automatically.
You may also choose one of the listed questions below:
- How does the automatic release work?
- How do I mount the holding plate?
- How do I mount the belt holder?
- How do I mount the neoprene bag?
- How does the automatic activation works?
- 1. How does the automatic release work?
- If there is a contact between antenna and left screw of backside of easyRESCUE-A for more than 2 seconds it will activate! And of course if you press the ON-Button on the front. Here you can see the functionality of our easyRESCUE-A when you fall into the water!
- 2. How do I mount the holding plate?
- 3. How do I mount the belt holder?
- 4. How do I mount the neoprene bag?
- 5. How does the automatic activation works?
- We meassure the electrical resistance between antenne axis and left screw where you fix the backplate. Is it zero for longer than one second the device will activate.
Back to top