FAQ: easyTRX2 /-IS
To improve your results, try using the keyword search on your left. Upon entering a keyword, non-related content will be filtered out automatically.
You may also choose one of the listed questions below:
- Why is there only the easyTRX2 manual in the easyTRX2-IS package?
- I cannot run the Programming-Tool
- Im not visible by a ship staying near me.
- 1. Why is there only the easyTRX2 manual in the easyTRX2-IS package?
- There is only one difference between both devices -> the splitter.
So we disclaimed to print an extra manual.
You can have a look at the manual here:
The splitter-function is under 3.7.1.
- 2. I cannot run the Programming-Tool
- If you use Norton as Antivirusprogram that could be the problem.
Norton SONAR does not know these *.exe-file of our Programming-Tool.
It will be deleted. So for the time you programm the device you could disable this SONAR-protection. You can set it in your Norton Programm Interface.
- 3. Im not visible by a ship staying near me.
- The AIS Receiver of the other ship is overloaded. It means the AIS receiver is getting to high signal from the easyTRX/ -IS. Cheep AIS receivers (made in China....) can be easyly overloaded by a strong AIS signal. If you use products of waetherdock company you certantly dont have the problem with overload of the AIS receiver. All our products are absolutely overload-save.
Back to top